Staging & Design Consultant
100% of our listings are staged!
- Third generation real estate investor and second generation real estate broker.
- Graduated from University of the Pacific, Stockton, California. Earned Doctor of Pharmacy degree and completed a 1 year general pharmacy residency at Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit Michigan.
- Studied real estate licensing in 1977. Began investing in real estate in 1983. Became a licensed real estate salesperson in 1989. Completed 2 years of general architectural classes. Licensed real estate Broker since 2006. Obtained DSA designation from the Decorating and Staging Academy. Past membership in the WCAA, CHF, RESA, and IRIS.
- Susan provides the following services for Town & Country Realty clients: Relocation Director, Staging Coordinator & Liason with Interior Designers: Denise Whitley, IDS and Laurie Preston, Client Special Projects Manager, Property Manager, Book Keeping Supervisor.
- Completed the Colormix 2012 seminar by Sherwin Williams on 10/17/11 and received 0.1 CEU; The Staging Advantage seminar on 4/27/11
Completed 4 credit hours of continuing education from Professional Home Staging and Design, taught by Christine Kennedy.
Completed 2 design credit hours from Sherwin Williams for the 2013 Color Forecast.