Real Estate Cary NC Home Selling Articles and Advice
If you are thinking of selling your home, chances are you're caught up in a mass of emotions. You may be looking forward to moving up to a new home or facing the uncertainty of a major move across country. You may be reluctant to leave your memories behind or eager to start new and exciting adventures. Remember, I am here to help you with any of your needs. Call or e-mail me today!
Getting Your House Ready to Sell
- Introduction: Emotion vs. Reason
- De-personalizing the House
- Removing Clutter
- Fixing Up the House Interior
- Fixing Up Outside the House
Want to Start Off With a High Sales Price? Beware!
- Meeting with Realtors
- Which Realtor Do You Choose?
- What Happens Behind the Scenes
- Dropping Your Price...Too Late?
Types of Listing Contracts
Details of a Listing Contract
- Price and Terms of Sale
- Lockbox - Yes or No?
- Real Estate Commission
- Multiple Listing Service
- Agency Duties of a Listing Agent
- Resolution of Disputes
Listing Commissions and Related Issues
- Is the Commission Negotiable?
- Cut-Rate Listing Commissions
- How and When Listing Commissions are Earned
- "Hot Market" Under-Pricing Strategy - Commission Issues
The Listing Agent & Marketing Your Home
- The "Real" Role of a Listing Agent
- Preliminary Marketing - the "For Sale" Sign
- Preliminary Marketing - Flyers and the Brochure Box
The Listing Agent - Marketing Your House to Other Agents
- The Multiple Listing Service
- Office Preview
- Broker Previews and Culinary Delights
- Office Flyers
- Marketing Sessions
The Listing Agent - Marketing Your House to Homebuyers
- The Purpose of Advertising in General
- Real Estate Office Advertising
- Individual Agent Advertising
- Neighborhood Announcements
- Open Houses
Showing Your House to Home Buyers
- Convenience and Availibility
- Why You Should Not Be Home
- Lighting, Fragrances, Pet Control and More
- Keeping the House Tidy and Neat
All articles © 2009 RealEstate ABC
No articles may be reprinted or displayed without permission.