Broker in Charge
Price Negotiations Expert
Mike Montpetit is the Managing Broker in Charge at Town & Country Realty, specializing in the Cary, Raleigh, Apex, Holly Springs, Morrisville and most of the Triangle.
As a third generation real estate agent, Mike credits his father and grandfather for his expertise in real estate purchasing and management, as well as his passion for helping buyers and sellers achieve their goals in the Wake County Real Estate Market. Upon receiving his MBA, Mike began his career as a buyer, international contract negotiator, and account executive for IBM and Lexmark International. Early in his career he was out negotiated by a builder and another agent and vowed to be the best agent in the Triangle! Having studied many different real estate models and armed with years of experience under his belt at a national real estate company, Mike branched out with Town & Country Realty in 2000. Along with his team of trusted advisors, Mike has helped over 1,450 families buy or sell homes and build wealth through real estate investments.
Mike is more than just a real estate broker. His extensive experience as an Expert Advisor, and specialized real estate designations place him a cut above the rest.
Mike’s designations include:
- Certified Home Selling Advisor (CHSA)
- Certified Home Buying Advisor (CHBA)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
Mike is a member of the:
- Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors (RRAR)
- House Values Presidents Club
- Top Producer Council (RRAR)
- Realtor Leadership Academy 2010
- Property Management Council
- North Carolina Association of Realtors (NCAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Zillow Expert
Town & Country Realtywas proudly ranked:
- In the Top 17 Residential Real Estate Agencies in July 2012
- In the Top 25 Residential Real Estate Teams by the Triangle Business Journal
- In the Top 20 Residential Real Estate Agencies in the Triangle in 2013 and 2014 by the Triangle Business Journal
- In the Top Residential Real Estate Agencies in the Triangle in 2015 by the Triangle Business Journal
Mike resides in Cary, North Carolinawith his wife, Susan, and they have twin daughters, Michelle and Renee, who both graduated from the UNC system and work full time. While his main passion is assisting buyers and sellers in the Wake County Real Estate Market, he also makes time to exercise frequently, volunteer with Habitat For Humanity and the Triangle Realtor Leadership Academy, in addition to practicing the trumpet and piano. Mike places a strong emphasis on family and therefore, takes a personal interest in helping other families buy or sell a home in the Wake County area.
- 919-303-9800 ext. 1